WEEE & Battery Recycling at Homecare Medical
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) is taken back free of charge when supplying replacements.
- Waste batteries including rechargeable batteries are taken back free of charge.
- You are not obliged to make any purchase when returning old batteries.
- Your local authority must also accept household WEEE and small batteries free of charge at its recycling facilities.
- All WEEE and waste batteries must be recycled and should not be placed in any of your household wheelie bins.
- Make sure you always recycle all your old electrical goods and batteries.
- Our WEEE Membership Number is HOM500. Homecare Medical is a Member of WEEE Ireland, supporting collective take back and recycling of WEEE and waste batteries.
Zero Waste to Landfill
- Waste management for Homecare Medical requires regular monitoring, measurement and engagement with employees.
- We are proud to report that, for 2022 we sent “zero waste to landfill” and recycled over 106 tonnes of materials such as wood, plastics, cardboard, paper, glass, metal, SRF etc., an increase of 18% from 2021.